Prior to resort to any drugs to
nce productivity and quality of semen, note the following tips:
1. Stop taking some medical products and get rid of bad habits. Some drugs for ulcers, as well as steroids, smoking, alcohol, drugs lead to a reduction of sperm.
2. Avoid overheating of the testicles. Sauna, hot tub, shower (if more than 30 minutes) reduce the amount of active sperm. Avoid also electric blankets, pillows, heaters for car seats, etc. Therefore it is appropriate to wear boxers, not briefs.
3. Limit the time you spend on your bicycle. If you have low activity of sperm, avoid long rides with the bike and veloergometers because the friction with the saddle leads to high temperature in the groin, not to mention it can can lead to injuries.
4. Pay attention to your diet. You should take enough zinc. Studies have shown that zinc deficiency may lead to producing less active sperm.
5. Plan properly sex – limit it to once every few days, but concentrate on quality. Note that men with low sperm activity need more time to restore the quality of sperm if ejaculation is in the next day rather than every day.
6. Avoid oral sex. Saliva has the capacity to destroy the sperm. Meanwhile – most lubricants have the same ability.
7. You should also test your body for lead and other elements, if you live in an industrial area. Lead, chromium, ethylene glycol and other substances can cause reduced sperm counts, as well as temporary infertility.
These tips does not guarantee you 100% success, but are recommended by doctors before starting treatment with any other medical products.
- Bananas Enhance Male Fertility
- Over The Counter Fertility Pills
- Aphrodisiacs and Fertility
- Tips for Successful Conception